Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Makes a quick weeknight meal with some spice! :)
- 453.59 g large shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 59.16 ml Catalina dressing
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml red chili paste
- 236.59 ml broccoli, chopped
- 473.18 ml red bell peppers, chopped
- 473.18 ml yellow bell peppers, chopped
- 226.79 g sliced water chestnuts
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 236.59 ml snow peas
- mix dressing, soy sauce, and chili paste in a separate bowl.
- Add half of this mixture so the shrimp and toss to coat.
- Let sit in sauce for 10 minutes.
- Stir-fry shrimp and all vegetables in a nonstick skillet or wok on medium high until shrimp is cooked and vegetables reach desired tenderness.
- Mix remaining sauce mixture over entire dish during last 2 minutes of cooking time.
- Serve with rice is desired.