Makes a quick weeknight meal with some spice! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 4 tablespoons Catalina dressing
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon red chili paste
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 cups yellow bell peppers, chopped
- 8 ounces sliced water chestnuts
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1mix dressing, soy sauce, and chili paste in a separate bowl.
- 2Add half of this mixture so the shrimp and toss to coat.
- 3Let sit in sauce for 10 minutes.
- 4Stir-fry shrimp and all vegetables in a nonstick skillet or wok on medium high until shrimp is cooked and vegetables reach desired tenderness.
- 5Mix remaining sauce mixture over entire dish during last 2 minutes of cooking time.
- 6Serve with rice is desired.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Spicy Shrimp Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (452 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.3
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 143.2 mg
- Sodium 1331.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 20.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red chili paste