Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Makes a quick weeknight meal with some spice! :)
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 4 tablespoons Catalina dressing
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon red chili paste
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 cups yellow bell peppers, chopped
- 8 ounces sliced water chestnuts
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 1 cup snow peas
- mix dressing, soy sauce, and chili paste in a separate bowl.
- Add half of this mixture so the shrimp and toss to coat.
- Let sit in sauce for 10 minutes.
- Stir-fry shrimp and all vegetables in a nonstick skillet or wok on medium high until shrimp is cooked and vegetables reach desired tenderness.
- Mix remaining sauce mixture over entire dish during last 2 minutes of cooking time.
- Serve with rice is desired.