Recipe by Cindy in PA.
I got this recipe from my sister and added to it. This is so easy and SPiCY-LICIOUS! Serve this with crusty Italian bread (for dipping) and coleslaw, or side salad. For easy clean up, line your table with newspapers!
Top Review by Oolala
I made this, with pasta, for a Trinidadian woman who loves hot food but the "Tabsco" type of sauce here isn't the kind of HOT flavor she is used to. This was, however, one of my spiciest dishes (I couldn't eat it) but she did enjoy it! This dish is ideal for one who loves cayenne and tabasco! Thanks for posting.
- 2 lbs shrimp (In shell and thawed)
- 1 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce (I prefer Franks Red Hot)
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced