Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this recipe from my sister and added to it. This is so easy and SPiCY-LICIOUS! Serve this with crusty Italian bread (for dipping) and coleslaw, or side salad. For easy clean up, line your table with newspapers!
- 2 lbs shrimp (In shell and thawed)
- 1 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce (I prefer Franks Red Hot)
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In casserole dish melt butter and minced garlic in microwave 2 minutes or until butter melts (make sure dish is micro-safe).
- Add all ingredients, except shrimp.
- Stir thoroughly; add shrimp and stir again.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes in covered dish.
I made this, with pasta, for a Trinidadian woman who loves hot food but the "Tabsco" type of sauce here isn't the kind of HOT flavor she is used to. This was, however, one of my spiciest dishes (I couldn't eat it) but she did enjoy it! This dish is ideal for one who loves cayenne and tabasco! Thanks for posting.
This was lovely - a fast and easy way to make baked shrimp! It had a nice, soft spicy zing to it, but I will probably double the hot sauce next time, based on personal preference (we like extra spicy :-)). A great weekday meal - it was sooo easy to prepare, and a delicious way to serve shrimp! Thanks!
When I made this dish, I followed the recipe exactly (even used the suggested brand of hot sauce) except my local grocery (very small town) only had frozed precooked shrimp. The taste was good....but not as spicy as I thought it would be. My husband REALLY liked this one. I served with crusty bread and coleslaw as suggested, and we had a great meal. Thanks