Recipe by SB6
Found the basis of this recipe on TOH tweaked it a bit to suit our tastes.
Top Review by LifeIsGood
This has a really nice blend of seasonings. I only used half of the amount of spices and it was still plenty. The adding of butter and lemon at the end of cooking was brilliant. Thank you for posting this easy recipe! Made for Football Pool in the Cooking Tag Games forums.
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 salmon fillets, skin removed (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all seasonings & coat salmon.
- Heat oil in grill pan.
- Grill salmon until done over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes on each side until fish flakes.
- Before removing from pan put 1T. of butter on each salmon piece.
- Sprinkle each with 1 T. lemon juice.