Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
My husband always requests these during the holidays when we have fresh local pecans. I use the full tsp of hot pepper sauce (tobasco) in mine. (The servings shown are an estimate depending on what you're using them for.)
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 cups pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix all ingredients together and spread out on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Do not overbake.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Store in an air tight container.
Terrible...made exactly like the recipe...had no taste other than tasting burned. Wasted four cups of pecans.
Easy, yummy and addictive! What more can I say?