Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
If you use ground turkey instead of hamburger its not only healthier for you but it taste so much better. This works well for a hearty meal or a side, should fit nice if you use a 5 quart pan.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup green bell pepper
- 1 cup red bell pepper
- 1 cup onion
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 4 fresh jalapeno peppers
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (7 ounce) can chilies
- 1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Cook your turkey meat till browned then drain any grease.
- Then add your chopped bell peppers, onion, chili powder and garlic and stir.
- Next add everything you have left, put the four jalapenos in last, bring to boil, then simmer for one hour.
- when ready to serve remove jalapenos and discard, or if you want alot more kick to your chili then cut up and put them back in, spicy, enjoy !