Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
The ultimate in comfort food, this chili can be done all in one pot for easy cleanup. This makes a LOT of chili, perfect for a large family or for freezing.
- 3 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 medium onions (chopped)
- 1 (28 ounce) can kidney beans (washed and drained)
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a very large pot, fry ground beef and onions until onions are translucent. Drain off any residual oil.
- Add all other ingredients, stirring well. Let simmer 15 minutes and serve. Enjoy!