Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
The ultimate in comfort food, this chili can be done all in one pot for easy cleanup. This makes a LOT of chili, perfect for a large family or for freezing.
- 3 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 medium onions (chopped)
- 1 (28 ounce) can kidney beans (washed and drained)
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a very large pot, fry ground beef and onions until onions are translucent. Drain off any residual oil.
- Add all other ingredients, stirring well. Let simmer 15 minutes and serve. Enjoy!