Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The wings may be oven baked instead of grilling, this also works well using small chicken drumsticks instead of the wings although cooking time will need to be increased --- adjust the cayenne pepper to suit heat level, and the recipe may be doubled, this is easy and *ver* good!
- Set grill to high heat.
- Season the wings lightly with seasoned salt.
- Cook the wings 8-10 minutes on each side (cooking time will take slightly longer for larger pieces).
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and mix in hot sauce, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and black pepper.
- Place the wings in a large plastic container with a lid.
- Pour the sauce over the cooked wings and toss using hands fitted with rubber gloves or seal and shake the container to coat the wings with the sauce.