1/1 Photo of Easy Spicy Chicken & Mushrooms
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 chicken leg quarters, cut in half, skin removed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne powder (more if you like it really spicy)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can water
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Spray a light coating of olive oil over bottom of 9x13 baking pan.
- 3Skin chicken leg quarters and cut into legs and thighs.
- 4Place chicken pieces in 9 x 13 baking pan.
- 5In a medium bowl, mix together remaining ingredients.
- 6Pour mixture over chicken.
- 7Bake uncovered 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Spicy Chicken & Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.7
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 138.6 mg
- Sodium 371.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 33.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cream of chicken soup