- 1 1⁄2 kg chicken pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 400 g sweet potatoes or 400 g potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup chicken stock (made using a stock cube if you like)
- 1 (400 g) can diced tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the spices and add the chicken stock liquid.
- Add the can of tomatoes.
- All the chicken pieces in a casserole dish and mix.
- Bake in a 200°C oven for 35-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Use skinless chicken pieces, thigh fillet etc for less fat. I serve with rice.