Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great vegetarian everyday recipe! So easy and GOOD! This is a quick fix dish, when there isn't a lot of time, or you don't want to fuss. Just add a salad or some fruit to complete your meal!
- 473.18 ml uncooked instant rice (Minute Rice)
- 473.18 ml water
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml chili powder
- 2.46 ml ground cumin
- 453.59 g can vegetarian baked beans, undrained
- 311.84 g can mexicorn, drained
- 283.49 g candiced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 118.29 ml salsa
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- In a 2 quart microwave-safe casserole, combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Cover and cook on high for 5-7 minutes (until liquid is absorbed).
- Stir in the beans, corn, tomatoes, and salsa.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Cover and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes more until heated through and cheese is melted.