Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Whenever I make this for friends I usually triple the recipe, everyone fights over the last shrimp lol! Serve this with a long crusty baguette and lemon wedges. Plan ahead the shrimp needs to marinate for 1 hour. The Best Creole/Cajun Seasoning Mix works great for this!
Top Review by CulinaryExplorer
This is very good and very simple. I halved the recipe for my husband and I and I served with a sourdough baguette and salads and it was enough. Thanks for the nice and easy recipe!
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons creole seasoning (try The Best Creole/Cajun Seasoning Mix for this)
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- salt (use only if you Cajun seasoning does not have salt in it)
- 2 lbs large raw shrimp, shelled and deveined
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- In a bowl combine the oil, Cajun seasoning, lemon juice, parsley, honey and soy sauce.
- Pour over the shrimp and toss to coat; cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Set oven to 450°F.
- Bake the shrimp in the sauce/marinade for about 10 minutes, or until the shrimp are cooked through.
- Serve with lemon wedges and crusty bread.