Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is super fast and easy. You can get all the ingredients ready while the chicken is cooking.
Make and share this Easy Spicy Asian Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups shredded romaine lettuce or 6 cups napa cabbage
- 2 cups pea pods (about 6 ounces)
- 1 (15 ounce) can baby corn, drained
- 2 boneless skinless cooked chicken breast halves, sliced
- 1 red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 cup kraft light done right Catalina dressing
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Toss all ingredients in large bowl and enjoy.