Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is super fast and easy. You can get all the ingredients ready while the chicken is cooking.
- 6 cups shredded romaine lettuce or 6 cups napa cabbage
- 2 cups pea pods (about 6 ounces)
- 1 (15 ounce) can baby corn, drained
- 2 boneless skinless cooked chicken breast halves, sliced
- 1 red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 cup kraft light done right Catalina dressing
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Toss all ingredients in large bowl and enjoy.
Very good . . . we had guest for lunch so wanted to make a 'big salad' and this was perfect. I didn't have any Catalina dressing, so made up a homemade oriental dressing and sprinkled the top with slivered almonds and chow mein noodles ... it disappeared very quickly. Thanks for sharing.
This was a nice salad and we enjoyed the dressing. However, we expected some zip, zing or special taste and didn't find it. It makes a lot, so bring your appetite.