Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is super fast and easy. You can get all the ingredients ready while the chicken is cooking.
Make and share this Easy Spicy Asian Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups shredded romaine lettuce or 6 cups napa cabbage
- 2 cups pea pods (about 6 ounces)
- 1 (15 ounce) can baby corn, drained
- 2 boneless skinless cooked chicken breast halves, sliced
- 1 red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 cup kraft light done right Catalina dressing
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Toss all ingredients in large bowl and enjoy.
Very good . . . we had guest for lunch so wanted to make a 'big salad' and this was perfect. I didn't have any Catalina dressing, so made up a homemade oriental dressing and sprinkled the top with slivered almonds and chow mein noodles ... it disappeared very quickly. Thanks for sharing.
This was a nice salad and we enjoyed the dressing. However, we expected some zip, zing or special taste and didn't find it. It makes a lot, so bring your appetite.