Recipe by yamma
This recipe came from one of those little free recipe cards at the grocery store. It's delicious and smells great.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 6 apples (I use McIntosh, but any tart cooking apples will be good)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In shallow baking dish, combine sugar, flour and cinnamon; mix well.
- Peel and partially core apples, leave bottom of apple in tact.
- Dip apples in melted butter.
- Roll in sugar mixture.
- Place in baking dish.
- Combine walnuts, remaining butter and sugar mixture and spoon into core of apples Add water to just cover bottom of baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees, until apples are tender, about 30 minutes.