Recipe by Kalea
This is a great recipe. I found it while looking for Spanish recipes that I could use for a school project. This was one of the most simple and easy authentic Spanish dishes. It's great for a hardy breakfast full of protein and starch.
Directions See How It's Made
- Put potatoes in a large bowl and add desired amount of salt.
- In a frying pan heat 1/2 cm of olive oil and add potatoes.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl and add desired amount of salt.
- After about 5 minutes, add the onion to the potatoes. Don't let the potatoes brown!
- When potatoes start to break easily, take the potatoes and onions, add them to the beaten eggs and mix well.
- Drain out the extra oil from the pan.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and let it cook for a few minutes.
- To flip the omelet, turn the pan over and put the mixture on to a plate, slide it back into the pan so that it cooks on the other side, flatten it.
- Cuontine to do this until it is cooked all the way through.