Recipe by Jesse Crockett
An easy, inexpensive recipe for good spaghetti with meatballs.
Top Review by Fauve
I was looking for something simple, easy and tasty. I came across this recipe, and I'm so glad I did. This one filled all those requirements! (Side note: I ended up adding nearly twice the sauce called for in the recipe; just personal preference). Even had some left over meatballs and sauce, which made excellent meatball sandwiches the next day. Thanks, Jesse, for a great keeper recipe!
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 3 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400, spray recessed sheet.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Set sauce to simmer.
- Combine ground beef, oatmeal, Italian dressing, and eggs, mix thoroughly, roll into meatballs.
- Bake meatballs 30-40 minutes uncovered in recessed sheet.
- Boil spaghetti.
- Strain spaghetti, do not rinse, toss with olive oil.
- Combine sauce and meatballs in covered dish.