Jesse Crockett's Note:
An easy, inexpensive recipe for good spaghetti with meatballs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400, spray recessed sheet.
- 2Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- 3Set sauce to simmer.
- 4Combine ground beef, oatmeal, Italian dressing, and eggs, mix thoroughly, roll into meatballs.
- 5Bake meatballs 30-40 minutes uncovered in recessed sheet.
- 6Boil spaghetti.
- 7Strain spaghetti, do not rinse, toss with olive oil.
- 8Combine sauce and meatballs in covered dish.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Spaghetti With Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.4
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 89.7 mg
- Sodium 532.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 23.8 g