1/3 Photos of Easy Spaghetti Pie
This was a recipe that I learned from a neighbor in Ohio. There are other recipes out there like this one, but this is the easiest one I've found, and in my opinion, the best tasting...I always make 2 of these at a time and share the 2nd with friends who in turn share a dish with my family...Or you could make it all in one big 9 x 13" rectangular pan...It's a keeper for sure! (And quite the ice-breaker, I must say!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (16 ounce) pasta sauce with mushrooms (Prego is the perfect brand for this!)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (Kraft grated)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) carton ricotta cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package thin spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1Brown ground beef and garlic in skillet. Drain well.
- 2Mix cooked and drained ground beef/garlic mixture with the Prego spaghetti sauce in a large skillet. Cook on medium/low until heated through.
- 3Beat eggs and add parmesan cheese in a large bowl.
- 4Add cooked and drained pasta (cooled slightly so as not to "scramble" the eggs) and toss well to coat.
- 5Spread pasta mixture on bottom and up sides of 2- 9" glass deep dish pie plates. (Press it down firmly with a spoon to resemble the shape of a pie crust.).
- 6Sprinkle 1/2 tablespoons Italian Seasoning evenly on pasta mixture on each 9" pie.
- 7Spread 1/2 Ricotta cheese evenly on EACH pie, over the pasta mixture.
- 8Top each pie with 1/2 the meat mixture.
- 9Sprinkle each pie with 1 cup mozzerella cheese. (I sprinkle a little bit more Parmesan cheese on top -- ).
- 10Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 minutes, until the cheese melts and is SLIGHTLY crispy on top.
- 11Let stand and cool for 5 minutes, and then cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Spaghetti Pie
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.5
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 113.2 mg
- Sodium 494.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 29.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: