Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This is very easy to make and sooooo good. A friend of mine served this when we were visiting and I just had to get the recipe. This is one of my family's favorite meals and it disappears fast!
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 (15 ounce) jar garlic alfredo sauce
- 1 (5 ounce) containerfresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 dozen frozen meatballs, thawed (you can also make your own meatballs if you prefer)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- On stove, cook spaghetti in a large saucepan.
- Drain and return to saucepan.
- Add garlic alfredo sauce, egg, and parmesan to spaghetti and mix together.
- Spread in greased (or sprayed) 8x11 baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake 1 hour (350 degrees).
- Cool 15 minutes.
- While spaghetti is cooling, heat meatballs in large skillet.
- Add spaghetti sauce and heat through.
- Cut spaghetti into squares and serve.
- Top with meatballs and spaghetti sauce.
- I serve with salad and garlic bread (frozen Pepperidge Farms is my favorite and reasonbly priced).