Recipe by Moonlightlady
I like simple dishes, this one is simple, but very tasty. I hope you enjoy it too :)
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (26 -30 ounce) jarprepared spaghetti sauce (I like Prego)
- 3 cups cooked pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, onion, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper; mix lightly but thoroughly.
- Shape mixture into twelve meatballs.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Brown meatballs 6 to 8 minutes or until no longer pink, turning occasionally.
- Add spaghetti sauce. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve meatballs and sauce over cooked pasta.