1/7 Photos of Easy Spaghetti and Meatballs
This is a very tasty dish that I've had lots of compliments on, even tho I cheat and use jarred sauce (shhh)...I think the slow simmering of the flavorful meatballs really makes this taste homemade all the way!!! This makes a lot, so I usually use the leftovers to make meatball subs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place sauce in a large saucepan and simmer over medium heat.
- 2In large bowl mix beef, eggs, crumbs, parsley, garlic, salt and Parmesan.
- 3Shape into 18 meatballs.
- 4Place meatballs in simmering sauce.
- 5When sauce returns to a simmer, cover and cook 30-35 minutes (or more!) till cooked through.
- 6Serve sauce and meatballs over warm spaghetti.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Spaghetti and Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 778.4
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 167.0 mg
- Sodium 1115.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 48.4 g