Judith Fraser's Note:
This is a very simple marinade with two hours of fridge time before cooking. Excellent in pocket bread or over rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken breast into 1 inch pieces combine soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch, garlic and sugar.
- 2Put chicken pieces into the mixture and refrigerate for an hour or two.
- 3When ready cook peppers and mushrooms in 1 tablespoon oil.
- 4Remove from skillet and cook chicken pieces in 3 tablespoon oil.
- 5When the chicken is cooked, add water to it and stir to thicken.
- 6Return vegetables to the chicken in skillet and serve in Pita pockets or with rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Soy Sauce Marinated Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.2
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 832.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 27.3 g