- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 large boneless chicken breasts or 3 small boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen peppers and onions, strips thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups salsa
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package vermicelli, cooked
- chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together sour cream and cornstarch in a small bowl.
- In a large skillet, stir-fry chicken and garlic in oil over medium heat 2 minutes.
- Add peppers and onions, salsa and seasonings and continue to stir-fry 4 more minutes.
- Add sour cream mixture and cook, stirring, 2-3 minutes until sauce thickens; make sure chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve vermicelli topped with the sauce and sprinkled with cilantro.