Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
From Dining Delicacies submitted by Charlene Behrends. Don't want to lose this-uses ground beef and ground turkey.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce, more for the top later if you like
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place all other ingredients in a large bowl and mix with clean hands.
- Shape into a loaf or use a 9" X 5" loaf pan and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
- Spoon more barbecue sauce over the top for the last 15 minutes of baking.