Recipe by iewe
This is easy to prepare and uses ingredients we always have on hand. Great for quick fix on those cold nights!
Top Review by John W Wenzelburger
This was very good. I did not use the chicken broth and used plain tomatoes. For the vegs I used a can of peas and carrots and a can of fiesta corn. I did not drain the tomatoes and corn did drain the peas that was enough liquid without the broth.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper