1/1 Photo of Easy Southwest Chicken Rolls
Miss Annie's Note:
Chicken Cordon Blue with a southwest twist. The pepper cheese is great in this dish, and it is super easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Flatten chicken breast halves between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.
- 2Top each chicken breast with 1 whole green chile and 1 slice of cheese.
- 3Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- 4Whisk together the egg and water in a shallow bowl.
- 5Dip chicken in egg mixture; dredge in tortilla chips and place in a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- 6Bake at 375ºF.
- 7for 35 minutes.
- 8Let set for 5 minutes before serving.
- 9Serve with salsa and garnish with lime wedges.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Southwest Chicken Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.1
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 146.5 mg
- Sodium 248.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 36.4 g