Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A recipe handed down through my family. My mom used to make this all the time, super easy, no fuss recipe. Not an exact recipe, one of those Southern specialties :-)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 (20 ounce) cans peaches
- cinnamon, to taste
- sugar, to taste
- Mix 1 cup sugar, flour and egg together.
- Pour peaches in 9X13 pan.
- Pour sugar mixture over peaches.
- Melt butter and pour over top.
- Sprinkle top with sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake at 350~ until done (20-40 minutes usually).
- Fork to test doneness of dough.