Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe came from Paula Deen from the Food Network. We made it differently than the original, but it was still a hit at our Thanksgiving Dinner.
- In a large punch bowl, combine orange juice concentrate, pina colada mix, and lemon juice.
- Add ginger ale, removing excess foam with a spoon as you go.
- Then add Southern Comfort.
- Lemonade Ice Mold:.
- In the mold, place half the lemons, oranges and lime rings in the bottom.
- Then add cherries.
- Pour enough lemonade to cover the fruit.
- Freeze overnite.
- In the morning, remove the mold from the freezer and add the remaining fruit and fill with lemonade.
- Freeze the mold again.
- Remove the ice mold and place in the bottom of punch bowl.
- Fill bowl with punch mixture.
This is a really good punch. We made it "virgin" so the kids could enjoy it too and the adults just added "what ever" for their own enjoyment. It goes well with just about anything.