Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from Paula Deen from the Food Network. We made it differently than the original, but it was still a hit at our Thanksgiving Dinner.
- 1 (8 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (8 ounce) can frozen Pina Colada mix
- 3⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 liters ginger ale
- 375 ml bottles Southern Comfort, to taste
Lemonade Ice Mold
- 2 lemons, sliced round
- 1 orange, sliced round
- 2 limes, sliced round
- maraschino cherry
- 1 quart lemonade
- In a large punch bowl, combine orange juice concentrate, pina colada mix, and lemon juice.
- Add ginger ale, removing excess foam with a spoon as you go.
- Then add Southern Comfort.
- Lemonade Ice Mold:.
- In the mold, place half the lemons, oranges and lime rings in the bottom.
- Then add cherries.
- Pour enough lemonade to cover the fruit.
- Freeze overnite.
- In the morning, remove the mold from the freezer and add the remaining fruit and fill with lemonade.
- Freeze the mold again.
- Remove the ice mold and place in the bottom of punch bowl.
- Fill bowl with punch mixture.
This is a really good punch. We made it "virgin" so the kids could enjoy it too and the adults just added "what ever" for their own enjoyment. It goes well with just about anything.