Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 cups deboned cooked chicken
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 package Ritz cracker, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- Place cooked chicken in a baking dish.
- Mix sour cream and soups.
- Pour over chicken.
- Mix cracker crumbs and melted margarine.
- Sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
This recipe was one of the easiest I've ever made and had a very good flavor. I used two 7.5 oz. pckgs. of Tyson precooked diced chicken breasts which equaled 2 cups. I placed it in an 8x12 baking dish and added the other ingredients. Everyone liked it, but commented that the ratio of chicken to soup was too little. There were lots of bites that had nothing but soup. Will definitely make again, but use more chicken. Thanks Tina!