Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Super easy to make. Very creamy and delicious. :o)
Make and share this Easy Southern Banana Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Combine pudding mixes and milk, whisk until smooth.
- Add sour cream, stir until smooth.
- Add whipped topping, stirring to combine well.
- Using a trifle dish, layer 1/3 of pudding mixture, 1/2 of vanilla wafers and 1/2 of bananas.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with pudding and garnish with crushed vanilla wafers.
- Refrigerate several hours before serving. (Can refrigerate overnight.).
My family loved this! It was very easy to make. Thanks for the recipe.