- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box banana cream instant pudding
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) container whipped topping (thawed)
- 6 ripe bananas
- 1 (12 ounce) box vanilla wafers
- crushed vanilla wafer
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pudding mixes and milk, whisk until smooth.
- Add sour cream, stir until smooth.
- Add whipped topping, stirring to combine well.
- Using a trifle dish, layer 1/3 of pudding mixture, 1/2 of vanilla wafers and 1/2 of bananas.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with pudding and garnish with crushed vanilla wafers.
- Refrigerate several hours before serving. (Can refrigerate overnight.).