1/1 Photo of Easy Southern Baked Beans
An easy and tasty way to have these great beans.Perfect for BBQ season or your next pot luck.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a skillet over medium high heat, add the bacon and cook until brown. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon. Strain all but 1 tablespoon fat.
- 2Add chopped onion and slowly cook, stirring in the love until caramelized; app 20 minutes.
- 3Add the bell peppers. Cook over low heat until cooked.
- 4Meanwhile mix together brown sugar, mustard, ketchup, Harissa and Emeril’s essence.
- 5Combine this mixture with the onions, bacon and beans.
- 6Preheat oven 325*. Spray casserole with Pam; spoon in the bean mixture.
- 7Place in oven and bake for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Southern Baked Beans
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.6
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 385.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.4 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 22.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Emeril's Original Essence