While the sourdough bread was rising, I decided to cook a big breakfast. I had that extra sourdough starter that I always have after mixing up the loaves. I looked up sourdough biscuits on Zaar and then it dawned on me that I could probably just use the BISQUICK that I had just made. Anyway, I'm making a short story long -- again -- they turned out great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup sourdough starter
- 1 cup Bisquick (I used homemade)
- 1Mix together.
- 2knead gently on a lightly floured surface.
- 3Roll to about 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick and cut out biscuits (I use a jelly jar glass).
- 4Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake at 400°F for 12 to 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Sourdough Biscuits(Bisquick)
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.5
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 259.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: