1/1 Photo of Easy Sour Cream Drop Biscuits
These are soo yummy.(and easy too!!) They go really good with casseroles, stew, soup or chile. Sometimes I add cheese :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease Cookie Sheet, and Heat oven to 450°F.
- 2In a medium mixing bowl, combine first 4 ingreds. Mix very well.
- 3Add milk, oil and sour cream. Mix well.
- 4Drop spoons of dough onto greased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake at 450 for 10-15 minutes.
- 6Serve Warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Sour Cream Drop Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.9
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Sodium 204.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g