Prep 8 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are soo yummy.(and easy too!!) They go really good with casseroles, stew, soup or chile. Sometimes I add cheese :)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- Grease Cookie Sheet, and Heat oven to 450°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine first 4 ingreds. Mix very well.
- Add milk, oil and sour cream. Mix well.
- Drop spoons of dough onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 450 for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve Warm.
These biscuits were very moist. I added 1 teaspoon of salt, a mixture of leftover grated cheese, and italian herb seasoning. Came out delicious!
These were very good. The first biscuit recipe I've tried that didn't taste like chalk. I followed WhoDat's suggestion and added a tbsp of butter (melted) and added triple the salt. If I make these again I will follow the recipe's original salt measurements. The reviewer's call for triple salt was a little too much.
YUM!! I added about 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese and followed "WhoDat's" advice and tripled the salt and added a tablespoon of butter... Substituted whole wheat flour, and they still turned out awesome!