Recipe by DaniellaBella
These are soo yummy.(and easy too!!) They go really good with casseroles, stew, soup or chile. Sometimes I add cheese :)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- Grease Cookie Sheet, and Heat oven to 450°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine first 4 ingreds. Mix very well.
- Add milk, oil and sour cream. Mix well.
- Drop spoons of dough onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 450 for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve Warm.