Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From a cookbook put out by FFA/HERO, early 1980's.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (6 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 dozen corn tortilla
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 cups baked cooked chicken, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Blend butter and flour, soup and 2/3 cup water in saucepan.
- Bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- Cook for 3 minutes; remove from heat.
- Stir in sour cream and salt.
- Soften tortillas in hot oil skillet.
- Spoon chicken on tortillas; roll to enclose filling.
- Arrange in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Pour sour cream mixture over top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 mintues.