Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This was in our local paper, submitted my Misty Liles.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 1 (15 ounce) can mixed vegetables
- 1 (3 ounce) package beef-flavor ramen noodles
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 cups water
- Brown meat and drain.
- Mix browned meat, Rotel, mixed vegetables, bullion cubes, flavor pkg from Ramen Noodles and two cups of water in a soup pot.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add noodle, cook 3 more minutes or until noodles are tender.