Recipe by Rollin in the Dough!
I am not a huge fan of baked cheesecakes but I can truly say this is the BEST I have ever had. It is so simple yet everyone thinks it's gourmet! I love that it is completely different than most traditional cheesecakes. Enjoy!
Top Review by mpousson1982
This was by far one of the best desserts that I've ever tasted in my life!!!! It was amazing and very simple to make. I cooked it for a fiesta that we threw here at our house and wanted something simple and tasty...people were freaking out over it - it was def. very gourmet!!!! I will make this again.
- 2 (453.59 g) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml butter
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla and 1 c sugar until smooth.
- Spread 1 pk crescent rolls onto bottom of pan, press perforations to seal crust.
- Spread cream cheese mix on crust.
- Layer the 2nd pk crescent rolls on top of cream cheese mix.
- Melt butter and add 1/2 c sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour over top and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.