A really simple recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium saucepan, combine vegetable stock, salt and onion.
- 2Bring mixture to a boil.
- 3Stir in the bulgar, cover and reduce the heat to low.
- 4Cook for 10 minutes before removing the lid.
- 5Turn heat off, let sit for 10 minutes before removing lid.
- 6Fluff, stirring with fork, combining the onions that rose to the top.
- 7You may use right away, if not, let cool the refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Soft & Seasoned Bulgur
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 34.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: