Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This recipe is so easy. Make it to take to a potluck and keep one at home for yourself! The cook time mentioned is the chill time in the fridge
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 354.88 ml powdered sugar
- 118.29 ml creamy peanut butter or 118.29 ml chunky peanut butter
- 3 regular sized Snickers candy bars, chopped
- 453.59 g Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 (340.19 g) chocolate cookie pie crust or 2 (340.19 g) graham cracker pie crust
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter until creamy.
- Stir in chopped candy bars.
- Gently fold in the Cool Whip just until mixed.
- Pour into crusts and refrigerate overnight.
OH YES!!! This is an incredible dessert! It was very easy and quick to make. I used chunky peanut butter, and before I served it I drizzled chocolate sauce over the slices. Everyone rated it a winner! Thanks, Mysterygirl! This one is really a keeper!
Snickers is my husbands favorite candy bar. So, I made this pie for his birthday dinner last night. Wow!! It's all gone! We were such pigs! Anyway, I did do a couple of things that weren't in the recipe. Because I used a regular graham cracker crust, I coated it with a thin layer of melted chocolate chips sprinkled with chopped peanuts. Then to make it look a little more festive, I drizzled more melted chocolate chips over the top and sprinkled just a few more chopped peanuts over that. My husband also is addicted to peanuts. So, the more the merrier as far as he is concerned. I will definitely make this pie again!
this was great! very easy to make and the flavors were wonderful together! thanks for a great recipe mysterygirl! didn't change a thing!!