Recipe by PSU Lioness
I found this recipe on the Betty Crocker website and decided to give it a go for a church bake sale. They were AWESOME! They dough consists of three ingredients and they cinnamon sugar coating is just two. They come together easily and make enough to feed a crowd. I hope you like them as much as we did! (COOK TIME IS PER BATCH)
- 517.37 g white cake mix
- 118.29 ml butter, melted (or margarine)
- 1 egg
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 (325 for dark or non-stick cookie sheets).
- Mix cake mix, butter and egg in a large bowl until dough forms. (I used my hands).
- Shape dough into 1" balls (roughly a rounded teaspoonful).
- Roll balls in cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Place about 2" apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until set (mine were closer to 10 minutes).
- Remove cookie from sheet and cool on wire rack.