4 hrs 15 mins
Miss Erin's Note:
You can use any chocolate candy bar that you like in this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cream cheese and 1 Tbls milk in a bowl with wire whisk until smooth.
- 2Gently stir in 2 cups of whipped topping and chopped candy bars, set aside.
- 3Pour 1-3/4 cups of milk into another bowl.
- 4Add pudding mix.
- 5Beat with a wire whisk for 1 minute.
- 6Gently stir in 1/2 cup of whipped topping.
- 7Spread 1/2 of the pudding mixture on bottom of crust.
- 8Spread cream cheese mixture over pudding mixture.
- 9Top with remaining pudding mixture.
- 10Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- 11Garnish with whipped topping.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Snicker Pie
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.0
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 47.6 mg
- Sodium 406.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 5.7 g