Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
You can use any chocolate candy bar that you like in this recipe.
Make and share this Easy Snicker Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Mix cream cheese and 1 Tbls milk in a bowl with wire whisk until smooth.
- Gently stir in 2 cups of whipped topping and chopped candy bars, set aside.
- Pour 1-3/4 cups of milk into another bowl.
- Add pudding mix.
- Beat with a wire whisk for 1 minute.
- Gently stir in 1/2 cup of whipped topping.
- Spread 1/2 of the pudding mixture on bottom of crust.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over pudding mixture.
- Top with remaining pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- Garnish with whipped topping.
Very good and easy. I made my own crust and should've bought one; it stuck to the bottom of the pie plate, so I recommend to bying an already made crust.
I made this for a party at work and it was gone in minutes. Everyone loved it. It is so easy to make. I chopped up a third Snickers and used it to decorate the top of the pie.
My daughter (age 13) gives this recipe two thumbs up. Her old favorite (chocolate puddin' pie) has now been replaced. Thanks for the recipe Erin! :) Very easy (& quick) to make.