1 hr 10 mins
This is great for the working mother with a hungry family. Just throw it all in the dish and bake. Add some rice, a salad, and rolls and dinner is served!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -6 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- garlic powder
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 0.5 (10 7/8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup fresh carrot (sliced or cubed)
- 1 cup fresh new potato
- 1Place chicken in a casserole dish.
- 2Season to your liking with salt, pepper,and garlic powder (both sides).
- 3In a saucepan, combine all soups and butter, mix well (if too thick add 1/4 cup water); pour over chicken.
- 4Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
- 5Add carrots and potatoes.
- 6Cover and return to oven for 35 minutes.
- 7Serve with rice!
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Smothered Oven Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.0
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 87.1 mg
- Sodium 1456.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 31.0 g