Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is great for the working mother with a hungry family. Just throw it all in the dish and bake. Add some rice, a salad, and rolls and dinner is served!
- 4 -6 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- garlic powder
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 0.5 (10 7/8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup fresh carrot (sliced or cubed)
- 1 cup fresh new potato
- Place chicken in a casserole dish.
- Season to your liking with salt, pepper,and garlic powder (both sides).
- In a saucepan, combine all soups and butter, mix well (if too thick add 1/4 cup water); pour over chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
- Add carrots and potatoes.
- Cover and return to oven for 35 minutes.
- Serve with rice!