1/2 Photos of Easy Smothered Chicken Cutlet
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat
- 3Place pounded chicken breasts on flat surface.
- 4Sprinkle one side of each with some of the seasoning.
- 5When oil is hot, place chicken, seasoned side down, in pan.
- 6Sprinkle some more seasoning on top of chicken.
- 7Brown lightly on both sides.
- 8Place on a baking sheet and place in oven.
- 9In same pan, saute peppers/mushrooms until softened.
- 10Sprinkle remaining seasoning on vegetables.
- 12Pour tomato sauce over and simmer until hot.
- 13Remove chicken from oven and divide vegetable mixture over meat.
- 14Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Smothered Chicken Cutlet
Serving Size: 1 (656 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.7
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 698.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 36.3 g