For my husband. Note: I use Good Season's Italian Dressing recipe for the seasoning
Make and share this Easy Smothered Chicken Cutlet recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat
- Place pounded chicken breasts on flat surface.
- Sprinkle one side of each with some of the seasoning.
- When oil is hot, place chicken, seasoned side down, in pan.
- Sprinkle some more seasoning on top of chicken.
- Brown lightly on both sides.
- Place on a baking sheet and place in oven.
- In same pan, saute peppers/mushrooms until softened.
- Sprinkle remaining seasoning on vegetables.
- Pour tomato sauce over and simmer until hot.
- Remove chicken from oven and divide vegetable mixture over meat.
- Serve hot.