Recipe by Tish
An easy way to get your sugar buzzzzzzz
Top Review by pwhitten
I have tried this recipe twice, and both times everyone said how good they were. The problem is that both times, the bars were VERY crumbly. Also, the nutritional facts needs to be updated with a more appropriate serving size.
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butter, crumbs and sugar.
- Press half firmly into greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and marshmellows, then remaining crumbs; press down.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes; press down firmly with pancake turner.
- Cool completely before cutting.