- 6 (1 5/8 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars, broken into pieces
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 8 graham crackers, coarsely chopped (about 1 3/4 cups)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place candy pieces in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1-1/2 to 2 minutes, or until chocolate is melted when mixture is stirred.
- Stir in marshmallows and graham cracker pieces until well coated.
- Drop by spoonfuls into miniature paper muffin cups (1-3/4 inches in diameter). Cover; refrigerate until firm. About 2-1/2 dozen snacks.