Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
For when you have a craving but no campfire. ;) From Hershey
- 6 (1 5/8 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars, broken into pieces
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 8 graham crackers, coarsely chopped (about 1 3/4 cups)
- Place candy pieces in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1-1/2 to 2 minutes, or until chocolate is melted when mixture is stirred.
- Stir in marshmallows and graham cracker pieces until well coated.
- Drop by spoonfuls into miniature paper muffin cups (1-3/4 inches in diameter). Cover; refrigerate until firm. About 2-1/2 dozen snacks.
Make this all the time, yummy
very easy treat to use up camp-out leftovers! I chopped up regular sized marshmallows and they were still great.
These are so tasty! Instead of chocolate bars I used semi-sweet chips - for ease and also because I prefer darker chocolate. I also used half honey grahams and half cinnamon grahams. I just dished out onto wax paper instead of into paper muffin cups so mine are probably slightly bigger than intended (I got 23). I will be making these again, for sure. Thanks Marg!