Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made this recipe up after tasting a similar one at a local restaurant. It has great flavor and interesting texture with the snappy corn.
- Place frozen potatoes in a microwaveable safe bowl with the milk.
- Cook on high in microwave for 12 minutes, stirring half-way through.
- When potatoes are done, whip with wire whip or electric beater.
- Add the butter, sour cream, garlic, and salt& pepper to taste.
- Fold in the corn.
- Place in casserole dish which has been greased with vegetable oil spray.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake at 350º for 45 minutes or until heated through.
I halved this recipe and made it entirely in the microwave. My husband especially loved these potatoes!