Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 hrs
Easy and fantastic way to prepare swiss steak! My whole family loves this one!
- 2 lbs cube steaks
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- Heat several tablespoons of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle each steak with salt and pepper and dredge in flour. Brown lightly on each side for 3-5 minutes. Place each steak into the slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the two cans of soup and dry soup mix. Pour over steaks and cook on low 8-10 hours.