1/1 Photo of Easy Slow Cooker Mashed Potato Stuffed Meatloaf #5FIX
6 hrs 20 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. As a busy Mom, the slow cooker is my friend! This recipe will allow a Sunday dinner any night of the week. Be sure not to over fill the center, or it will separate, exposing your mashed potatoes. The beef will shrink slightly in the slow cooker. The best way to easily remove your meat loaf in one piece is to use a slow cooker liner and remove it supporting the sides, keeping your meatloaf in one piece until ready to slice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Line slow cooker with a slow cooker liner.
- 22. Soak stuffing mix (seasoning and bread cubes) in 1 cup warm water in a large bowl approximately 5 minutes until stuffing is moist and fluffy.
- 33. With hands, mix ground beef well into stuffing. Be sure to thoroughly incorporate stuffing and ground beef. Shape half the beef into loaf shape, creating a well lengthwise to house potatoes. Spoon Simply Potatoes Mashed Potatoes into the well, packing firmly. Do not over fill. Cover the mashed potatoes with the remaining beef mixture, be sure to seal edges well. Place meatloaf into slow cooker.
- 44. Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 6 hours.
- 55. During last 45 minutes of cooking, top with beef and mushroom gravy.
- 66. Allow to stand 15 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Slow Cooker Mashed Potato Stuffed Meatloaf #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.3
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 93.9 mg
- Sodium 873.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 32.7 g